Up and running

Now I’ve finally gotten tumblr looking the way I want (except for a small glitch which I will fix when it’s less early in the morning, and the comments system which insists on including a rating system.)

I’m well-pleased. This is a design style that I’ve had in my head for quite a while, and I was going to incorporate it into my previous blog before it went belly-up.

Now, I realize that many people on tumblr think it is a horrible travesty to force commenting into it, but unfortunately I’m a heathen who has somehow bumbled from modblog to efx2 to here - so I’m not quite ready to give up on the concept of comments. I’m happy to say that the shoutbox is NOT here however. Perhaps I can think of a way to clutter it up with links and such in the future, but I think I’d prefer to keep them elsewhere.

I love the minimalistic but flexible functions of tumblr. It’s great how highly customizable and uncluttered it is. I hope to stay make this the new nest of the Ann-Mi.

Comments

Popular Posts