Dear efx2.

[note: originally posted on http://annmi.efx2blogs.com]

Like some straggly moggy who left home for some mysterious reason, I’m back. Whether I was dumped in a sack into a river, kicked off on a highway, simply ran away searching for some sweet kitty-loving, we’ll never know.

Perhaps I spent the past months getting fed by that neighbour you hate so much, or maybe I mothered a small batch of mewly little furballs.

I’m back now, pawing at your window, mwrowwring rudely, demanding to know who that sweet-little kitty-thing relaxing by your fireplace is and how you dare forget about me after I’ve been gone for so short a while.

I mean, it’s only been almost five months! How dare you forget my existence and replace me with someone prettier and more charming?

Pah!

Ah well. It’s not like there was much to tell about: only family death, family illnesses in various shapes and forms (the most interesting involving paralysis and mysterious tumors), a certain apartment building catching fire, meeting a celebrity, and me making a new company of my own.

Yes, that’s right. I’m actually going to make a company and do freelance work as well as attempt to sell things I create. I’m rather anxious about it.

But now that I’m here, will you let me back in again? There are no guarantees I won’t magically vanish again, leaving only shedded fur on your favorite pair of black trousers and stealing some food.

Comments

Popular Posts