And out of the nothingness...

..there comes Ann-Mi! Yay, for a change, I managed to vanish and reappear yet again! Woo-woo!

Why anyone should remain subscribed to this decayed place, I have no idea. Oddly enough, I haven’t given up on it yet - I still think about it weekly, but I haven’t made it all the way to blogging.

So here’s a little update for anyone who cares concerning travels, sketching, driving, and gaming:

1) Going traveling next week - can’t wait! Will be gone for 10 days, but who will notice the difference? In fact, me being away from home might induce blogging while away instead.

2) I finished my sketchbook. I’m looking into a way of uploading it in its entirety with a fancy page-turn effect and stuff so people can peek through it as they please.

3) I got my driver’s license! Amazingly, I both passed the theoretical and practical parts on my first try - don’t know how that’s possible considering how incredibly… mediocre I am at it all. Luckily, mediocre seems good enough and my good points made up for the bad points, and I got my little floppy piece of paper! I guess I can pick up the plastic card in over a month and then proudly display the picture of me looking zombie-like and tired with a pimple on my chin to all who wish to see my ID in shops and whatnot. Luckily that’s only a semi-temporary thing.. whew.

4) Uhh… Yeah ! I nearly forgot, I’m playing Colonization again for the first time in a long time, and it’s even more addictive than I recall. I thought I was worse at it now than I’ve ever been, but I finally finished a game and got just about the highest score I’ve ever gotten. They named an inland sea after me, “Spankton Bay”. See, my game-name was Lady Swank of Spankton, and they name something after you depending on how high you scored.
It’s a lurvely lurvely lurvely strategy game from the age of DOS when possibly the most high-tech thing you had on your pc was Windows 3.
If you don’t care about graphics and want a good, brain-exercising game to wile away your time with, hop on over to home of the underdogs to check it out - there’s a windows version available.

So, uh, yeah, that’s about it. Banana-flies are overrunning the kitchen, but I’m trying to get my meat-eating plant to blossom again so I can give them a wonderful surprise. BUHAHAHAAAA

Comments

Popular Posts