Interlude

I am still alive after a street party, a factory fire, more humous, Tel Aviv, and the Simpsons movie.

Really enjoyed the movie, by the way.

I’m just writing this short note because I’m still too exhausted from Tel Aviv to write a proper one. And yet, I feel the need to say a few things.

Firstly, I actually bought a new pair of shoes.
I’m not your typical girl (other than height and weight and grades and so on). That is to say, I am not a fan of shoe-shopping. I find it a terrible chore because they never fit or then they’re just ugly. But anyway, I found these lovely shoes. They’re like ballet pointshoes except slightly more comfy. Light-blue, leather inside and silk outside, suede layer on toe and heel outside, and rubber outer sole. Long white silk laces like those of ballet shoes that are tied criss-crossed up along the lower leg. Very pretty. But definitely not to be worn on rainy Finnish days.

I also bought a little black sketchbook which I am going to force myself to fill with small illustrated stories. I’m crap so far, but maybe I’ll get better eventually. :) The first one’s about a lizard called Smamit.

Anyway, I have lots of photos to upload, but I’m too hungry to do anything right now and too tired. I stayed up last night watching some very odd videos… that I’m sure everyone else has seen during my absence. I present you with inmates dancing to “Thriller”. Like.. somewhere near 900 of them.





Comments

Popular Posts