Whoa.. this is kinda..nice? (Eurovision 2007)

I sat down and began surfing some of the Eurovision entries that I’d missed. Yes. I seem to do this when I should be going to sleep. Flinching at the Finnish entry and gagging at the Spanish one, I stopped as I approached Romania.

With the somewhat scary title of “Liubi, Liubi, I love you”, I expected some horrible techno again. Or at the least, something with guys in matching outfits, jiggling their hips to a windmachine. But no. This is actually very… minimalist, cute… and … dare I say it?… surprisingly nice! What the hell? 

I think I’m going to root for these guys. Dont’ get me wrong - I’m not wasting any money on voting, but I can sit in the couch and go YAY for them. 

So please, enjoy the possibly only actually pleasant eurovision entry. 






Edit: 

Oh my god. Israel is scary. *cries* They seem to be following the same multilingual idea though. 



Comments

Popular Posts