I'm ba-aaack!

Hello world! I’m back! World? hello…?

Woops. In the long time I’ve been absent, I suspect I’ve lost even the last of my readers. Sorry :D

Life just got too … well. Busy isn’t the right word. But with relatives dropping dead left, right, and center, a 10-thousand word dissertation, degree show, and so on to worry about, blogging and reading blogs got a little bit secondary.

But now I’m back, yessirree, and I blame both bitzky and my brother for bugging me about when I’m going to post again.

I am finally about to get rid of this crap-tacular 256 adsl connection and get updated to 1 mb. This means I’ll be able to sit and type at my own computer instead of the family one. Also, I’ve graduated and am now officially unemployed (YAY!) so should have plenty of time to gabber. Finally, I just went on a trip to Åland and Sweden, where I met bitzky and regained the desire to blog.

Unfortunately, I’ve got to run off, bring the trash down, and say hello to my granny. No, she doesn’t live in the garbage bin, but she does live along the way to it. I hear she’s been asking about me four times in the period of 11 days, which would be sort of touching if it didn’t mean she was losing her memory.

Be back soon to transcribe my travel-diary!

I’m feeling: Sleepy Listening to: Bobby Byrd

Comments

Popular Posts