Brother.

My brother told me (in nicer words) to get off my lazy bum and update my blog. And I realized he was right.

To be honest, I haven’t felt much like doing anything lately. Not even computer games are fun anymore. The only thing I take solace is good food. That is, when I remember to eat. But don’t worry - I’m not starving myself or anything, I just forget to eat occasionally. I do at least have one meal a day, so never fear, I shan’t drop dead anytime soon.

I got back aaaaaaall my grades. I seem to have done really well in some things, well in others, and so-so in the one thing that I truly wanted to do well in - printmaking. OH WELL. Still, quite happy to get a high grade in sculpture, with which I was struggling massively, and a good grade in the Art History postmodern essay thing, which I basically wrote in one day. :) We’re art students, not essay-writers. I guess you can’t expect us to do TOO well. I’ll have a look-see at the essay and see if there’s anything interesting enough in it for me to post it in my blog.

On Friday, I crawled onto campus to hand in one of my housemate’s assignments. (She’s gone home. Oh well. At least she won’t burst into my room at 1 am anymore and sit on my bed while I wear my standard pyjamas (which consist of not-so-much.)) Then, I remembered we had some art thing at 9 am art-studio-cleaning-session which I hadn’t bothered to go to. But the fear of them throwing away my art was too much for me, and so I dragged myself to the studio to claim my belongings. Then, after teaching Joe how to approximately play the Rugrats theme on the paint-spattered piano in the ceramics studio, I slithered over to the main studio only to find that everyone had a roller and a tub of paint. I grabbed a paintbrush and began painting everything white (excluding the floor, which was meant to stay wood-colored). Painted for many hours. Got paint on my pants, but not my shirt. And somehow I got lovely white streaks in my hair, too. It was fun, but by the time I got home, dragging two big black A1 folders with me, I was knackered. Luckily one of my friends who lives nearby helped me part of the way, so my hands weren’t all blistered by the end.

At home, I sat down to relax, till 7.51, when my friend rang me and asked me if I was still coming to the gig. Yes, I replied, and then realized it started at 8 pm, not 9, as I had somehow gotten into my head. I ran up the hill to her, and then we ran to town, nearly getting run over in the process. You see, her task was to photograph one of the bands playing at F33DB4CK, but she only had a 200 ASA film or something like that, so I grabbed my digicam and snapped a few as well. From my Roskilde-summer, I knew they would come out grainy, but rather cool.

I’ll share some of them with ya!

Oh, I was going to use another camera. An old, Russian one that a lovely new friend had given me over the weekend. Unfortunately, the corner Spar only sells 100 ASA film, so I gave up and grabbed the digicam instead. I am now about to upload the photos to the computer to see how they turned out.

*fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular Posts