it's complete Hebrew to me
In Finland, if something is utter gibberish to someone, we say that it is “utter Hebrew”. Unfortunately, I can no longer use that phrase, as I’ve now learned enough Hebrew to understand it better than gibberish.
If anyone’s been wondering where on earth I am and why I’m not making updates lately, the answer is: knee-deep in Hebrew classes.
Luckily, that’s about to change. Unluckily, this involves final exams, half of which is tomorrow. Tomorrow I have the oral exam. It has three parts - an interview, a presentation, and a scenario.
Unfortunately I have a phobia of presentations and oral exams. I even manage to bungle them when doing exams in subjects I know back to front, in languages I can speak in my sleep.
I’m quite stressed.
But everyone assures me it will be ok. I wish I could convince myself of that!
Comments
Post a Comment