Videos: Blood Dragon & Cyberpunk 2077

Have you heard of the Nostalgia cycle?

It's 2013, and the 80's are far enough away for them to start becoming cool again, and the gaming world is taking advantage of that fact.

I just saw two trailers for games, both with a "cyber" theme. No, not cybering! Cyber! As in Robocop, Dino -Riders, Blade Runner, and Ghost in the Shell.

One is for an upcoming game, which will be released whenever it's ready, whenever that may be. It's by the CD Projekt Red, the same studio who made the fabulous The Witcher games. This hopefully means it won't have a cheap multiplayer pack smacked on to it, with annoying DLC content you have to pay for. This means it will probably be mature, gritty, and intelligent. I hope.

Anyway, check out this awesome teaser for Cyberpunk 2077. I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this one.


Next up, a game that's already been released. I've not played the original Far Cry or any of its sequels, but the trailer for this one just looks too fun to pass up on... and for 15€, I'm seriously considering buying it.

Just watch the trailer for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragons, and tell me that it doesn't look fun.

Comments

Popular Posts