Spring Cleaning

I’ve given my site a new banner, so if it looks funny, push refresh a couple of times and the hard edges should be gone.

Spring skies and spring flowers! A little optimistic, perhaps, seeing as Finland is still covered in snow and Israel’s “spring-like” blossoming is over, I think?

I also removed the Last Comments widget. It was a little depressing, what with all 3 of you faithful commenters being the only ones. ;) Plus, I think it was a bit ugly.

The various blog stickers are gone from the bottom of the blog as well, since they never put my blog on any of their feed sites.

I think I will change the font of the rest of the blog as well, to something subtle and nice. Anybody else getting tired of seeing the same fonts all over the internet?

I’ve been feeling really down lately. Perhaps this spring cleaning of my blog will help cheer me up a little. Free hugs for anyone who needs ‘em!

Comments

Popular Posts