The relief of unveiling

Note: If you’re one of the few people who might be insulted by reading this post, then don’t read it. You know who you are. And it’s not aimed at you, it’s just an airing of old laundry. Don’t worry, I don’t name you in person.

As for the rest of you who accidentally read this but are in no way involved, there is no need to leave a comment. I haven’t left you enough details for you to be able to make a fair judgement. This post is an entirely non-objective, biased rant. The only reason I’ve written this post is to get it off my chest.

Have you ever felt relieved that you no longer have to behave in a civil manner towards someone and pretend to like them when in fact you have a very deep, strong dislike for them and a theory that they are completely insane?

I haven’t until now! And it is quite relaxing. It’s nice to no longer have to bother with a fake smile, a hello, and asking politely if they would like to join me in whatever activity I am currently indulging in.

The only thing I will miss is watching them cringe in horror when I give them a big bear-hug. (Oh no! Human contact! Aiiii!)

Well, this particular person went quite insane, took her gloves off, and began a tantrum the size of a small hurricane. I’m relieved that I wasn’t there to witness it. Even when you have suspected that someone is not quite right in the head for quite a while now, it’s never nice to see such a depressing theory confirmed so violently.

The second thing she did was updating her Facebook profile. Hilarious! What topsy-turvy priorities this person has. And I’ve never to someone’s credit when they use an involuntary, nearly invisible disease as a “deep insult”. What I mean is, choosing a status that in no way makes a person a lesser person and then using that as an insult. It’s like shouting at someone because they have blue eyes, or wear shoes, except that this is something that can actually be alleviated or cured with medication! What a sad, pathetic attempt at an insult. (Not to mention the self-censoring that occurred after this word.) Please see the following example for what I mean! “I no longer have to pretend to like this glasses-wearing (censored censored censored)!!”
My deepest regret is that first she went off and removed all the people she insulted on that day from her friends list. (This includes me), so I wasn’t able to give her status change a thumbs up.
The MOST amusing thing out of this whole thing is that after she went on her crazy crazy rampage involving scratching, shouting, non-stop-cursing, and throwing things around, she actually deleted this status message from her page. Maybe she was hoping that the other person involved wouldn’t see it? Or maybe she changed her mind and wants to be friends with him again?

Well, I can only hope that he will come to his senses and see that “his treasure” is not a treasure. It’s an insane, sick little girl who needs psychological help and should certainly get it. I can’t help feeling sorry for her.

But not sorry enough. I will be quite happy to never again see her in my entire life, and judging by the things she said, the feeling is quite mutual.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea. I remember you mentioning this to me once as well. “Well, now that I have found her, a lot of other girls have suddenly started showing their interest in me too!” See? That only goes to prove it.

And if the only reason he’s staying together with her is because she’s threatening suicide or to kill small fuzzy things, that is a great big neon warning sign! In this situation, get the hell out of there!!! This person is NOT suicidal, it is a controlling, manipulative crazy person who is willing to seriously hurt you just to get her own way. Don’t confuse it with love! It’s manipulation and she’s not interested in love either - she wants a captive.

Of course, this last point is merely speculation on my part. It might be that she is apologizing without threats, but seriously if this is the case, it’s more than any one normal person can handle. That violent little lunatic should definitely get some professional help. (And maybe she should change her Facebook settings so that not everyone can see it if she’s trying to hide it from the people she insulted the most?)

I will now go back to breathing deep sighs of relief and smiling to myself.

Comments

Popular Posts