My toothbrush is lonely

Yesterday, it struck me how incredibly lonely my toothbrush looks in its holding cup. Eyal had gone back to Hungary for two weeks, leaving me in the house with a limping (but improving) cat.

There was recently a school shooting in Hungary. And while school shootings can apparently happen anywhere in the world these days, it’s an irrationally uncomfortable thought that he’s gone back to Hungary so soon after it! Ah well, at least the perpetrator is in custody and at least HE won’t be doing it again anytime soon.

Huh, someone strange just appeared on my network. I think one of my neighbours is attempting to freeload off of my wireless.. because someone connected very briefly and then vanished again.

Creeeeeepy.

Yes. A rather disjointed post, I agree. :)

Comments

Popular Posts