Star Wars: Beta Testing sign-up!

Link: Star Wars: Beta Testing sign-up!

I’m so excited! Star Wars: The Old Republic beta testing sign-up started today!

Become a tester!

If you’re like me and up to your gills from WoW and are looking for a different MMORPG, then Star Wars: The Old Republic might be of interest to you.

Here are a few links for you in case you’ve missed out on the development of this game completely:


There are plenty of other interesting things to peruse there too.

Edit: As of the writing of this post, the sign-up process is BUGGY AS HELL. Just persevere, keep retrying, and try to log in from the main page. Make sure that you fill in the “County/State” part even if your country doesn’t have states.
Also, go to the “My Account” page to double-check that all the required details have been filled in. I thought I was done but saw I was missing my “state” there at the bottom of the My Account page.

Comments

Popular Posts