A new commenting system

A while ago, I realized that Tumblr has become compatible with the DISQUS comments system. It looks simple to integrate, has some interesting features, and looks nice.

Since I barely get any comments anyway, I think I will switch over to this new system and see how it goes.

Please let me know if you experience any problems with it. I can always switch back to Haloscan, after all. It’s a bit of a shame that I will lose the comments that have come before, but like I said, I don’t get too many anyway so I think it will be ok.

All of this makes me mildly amused however, because I remember reading how bothered people were by the idea of having a built-in commenting system in Tumblr and how much they were against it. I guess times change, eh?

Edit: I realize this Answers enabled thing is a bit confusing. No, that’s not the commenting system! The commenting system can be reached as before by clicking on “0 Comments” :P

Comments

Popular Posts