Knit Like A Pirate

Link: Knit Like A Pirate

Arrr! I had no idea this exists. But apparently some madmen have gone off and started the Knit Like A Pirate-project in honor of the Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Knit Like A Pirate Gallery

Fantastic.

The website isn’t too handsome, but the patterns are fabulous and they’re free. And the work that people have submitted are so creative! I can’t believe they got so many awesome-looking things from the same pattern, just by changing the decoration a bit.

There’s a Tricorn Hat, Gunner’s Cap, Yarn Galleon (yarn bag), and Shipping Green Water Mittens. I’m in love with the Tricorn Hat, as you may be able to tell.

Anyway, go have a look. I have no doubt that knitting was most likely not the most popular hobby among pirates. But I guess you can argue in that case that that is all the more reason to DO the knitting, because if you can’t knit, you can surely knit like a pirate.

Comments

Popular Posts