Avast ye, scurvy scum! (Videos)

Arrrr! To properly celebrate the talk like a pirate day, I be sharin’ with ye these links.

That thar first video be mostly practical, but the rest be mostly me favorite sea shanties.



Talk like a Pirate






A Professional Pirate (Muppet Treasure Island)


This be a classic! Ye’re best off watchin’ the whole bloody film, fer it be full of piratey goodness like Shiver My Timbers and Cabin Fever.





I Am A Pirate King (Pirates of Penzance)


I’ve not watched the musical but I be lovin’ some of the music. It be tight-stockinged musical pirate madness. See With Cat-Like Tread for more swash-buckliness.





The Last Saskatchewan Pirate






A pirate I was meant to be (Curse of Monkey Island)





Have ye got any favorites I’ve left out?

Comments

Popular Posts