About the design...

It’s finally starting to come together. I’m squelching bugs in my coding left, right, and center, and learning to appreciate the value of the command to clear: both

Man, that single div saves so much trouble. I wish I’d learned to use it properly before. But I guess that’s the beauty of building things - you constantly learn new improvements.

It’s still missing a few dots of color here and there, and don’t worry, they will appear. Meanwhile, if you notice anything funny going on, let me know!

I still haven’t written anything for the About-tab, and my art gallery hasn’t been touched in ages, but other than that, I’m starting to be pleased with it. The Audio post-button also needs some work, as currently it’s just a big black box with a play button in it.

If there’s something you like or don’t like, please leave me a comment and I’ll try to do more or less of that in the future.

One new thing for me is that having noticed how hard it is to print out posts from other peoples’ blogs, I have tried to begin making this one significantly more printer-friendly. I also haven’t tried browsing it with a phone yet, but I know my old design caused me significant problems!

Comments

Popular Posts