Another attempt

Here I go again, re-attempting to reset this pc. Because last time I tried, it didn’t reset fully and it kept all the old files around. What kind of a reset is that?
The result is a complete and utter failure every time I attempt to install Service Pack 1.
But at least it’s been stable.
My brother is feeling well and will be driving around in Helsinki, so if you’re in Finland and get run over by a jittery dude, don’t worry, it’s just him. :P Anyway, docs say that if it repeats itself it’ll most likely do so within a week. Clear the streets until then!
I’ve had a really disgusting flu for about a week now. Snot snot and more snot. No fever, been at my regular 36.3 degrees. But somehow, I’ve managed to bake banana bread, do pancakes, and make food most days anyway. The worst part was the beginning, with the runny nose and all the aches and pains. Now I’m at the SNOT BEGONE-phase, where I have long strands of snot going from my lungs to my nose.
I feel so sexy.
YEAH! So here goes.. RESET NR 2! For REAL this time! I’ll FORMAT C if need be.

Comments

Popular Posts