An Apology

To anyone subscribed to my rss feed or my blog, I apologize for the tremendous amount of old entries that must be spamming your feed.

This is because I am in the process of backing up all my entries from my previous blog. It is temporarily back afloat, but I don’t know for how long. The problem with this is that I have to do it all manually, which means it takes forever. So far, I’ve made it back to August, 2007. I am so happy that I haven’t blogged as much as some others I know - it makes the task less painful!

Meanwhile, if you’re new and curious about what this old babble might contain, I wish to redirect you to the archives, found here:

http://annmi.tumblr.com/archive

Now, the good news is that I have already backed up 50. The bad news is that there’s about 100 entries remaining… This is slowed down because I haven’t used proper html in some entries, and others have lost their images so I have to re-find them.

Meanwhile, if the “spam” of me uploading old entries is offensive, I very much welcome advice on moving the entries here without creating such a huge footprint! :( I’m sorry!

Comments

Popular Posts