Spore?

So, at the suggestion of my little brother, I downloaded the Spore creature creator.

Be warned - if you have your keyboard set to something random like Swedish, it will talk Swedish with you. I HATE these “user-friendly” features that seem to become more and more prevalent everywhere.

Anyway, I mucked about with the creature creator and made myself a long, snake-like cat-thing as well as this feathered, bright, strange thing. I couldn’t figure out how to make it any fatter!

Mweeble Mweeble ponders his pincers. I’m not sure what that weird look on its face means…

An interesting feature of this creature generator and possibly for Spore (aka: “Sim Everything”) is the ability to create videos and screenshots and animated avatars directly from within the program and instantly upload to youtube.




Comments

Popular Posts