Christmas update

Hello!

Happy Christmas to everyone.

It may be hard to believe, but I am not lying in a coma somewhere. I have in fact been active and running around, doing everything but blogging. Right now, I am trying to reinstate my online presence, and I am beginning the process by yet again doing my annual facelift and update of my own website, www.annmi.com

As of my writing this, there is still nothing really exciting to see there. I’m restructuring the thing and also creating my own templates and snippets in dreamweaver so that it will be easier for me to update.

I’m fairly excited about the design, and while I am aware that it is unfriendly for anyone using 800 x 600 resolution, I’ve made sure that all you people stuck with your puny 1024 x 700 screens will survive the experience. It should also look good with all browsers, with the exception of an old version of internet explorer, which will have a tiny little glitch. How annoying.  But anyway, here are two little preview pictures:

Preview

Preview

As you can see, I’m going for a look that might be accused of being “cluttered” and too “image-based”, but if an art gallery isn’t allowed to look personalized and be image-heavy, then what is?

I’ve been printmaking, beading, and the usual sketching. I’ve been traveling, visiting art museums, … The only things I haven’t really done lately are writing, blogging, and knitting.

Comments

Popular Posts