My querulou

Very interesting, I said, for it certainly was. I hesitated about 
pointing his weapon at me? Or rather why you are all pointing your 
Lets do it, Madonette said, admiring her new communicating 
mates, because they nodded agreement. 
was the last one to arrive, womans prerogative. Though I had better 
me in turgid waves and soon had me half-asleep-but the content of his 
the questioning. Sjonvarp. 
machines in my case were immune from detection by any known security 
everything seemed to have slowed and stopped. The artifact had done 
away. It looked like my nerve had indeed failed me completely.



That was some strange e-mail I received. There was a picture attached, but not recognizing the sender and being a paranoid shit, I didn’t want to see it for fear of the havoc it could wreak on my poor little computer. 

What the hell, says I. Has spam suddenly gone sci fi??? “Machines in my case were immune from detection by any known security” seems a little suspicious. It does seem to be randomly generated text, as the lines don’t all hang together. But if monkeys could write Shakespeare, maybe spam-virus-bots could write good sci fi novels. 

Fascinating stuff. 

And what’s a Querulu anyway? Any suggestions? 
My bet is on a type of sparrow… which makes the e-mail sort of cute. “My little sparrow”. I think I could live with that. Or a fruit crow? Even sweeter. 


 
blatantly stolen from here

Comments

Popular Posts