Eurovision candidate? (2007)

One of my more favorite Finnish bands, if you can call it that, is apparently going to try out as a Eurovision song contest candidate. It’s called Beats and Styles, and unless you’re Finnish, you probably haven’t heard of them. I actually think this is pretty cool news for the world of Eurovision. Unfortunately, I have no idea if these guys can perform well live or how they sing, but I enjoy their albums and their music videos are cute and innocent.

Judging by the following video, I guess you’d usually categorize them as some sort of pop, but I think in the end, they’re more like Electronic… uhm, but don’t ask me what subcategory they might be, but on the official eurovision page, they’re advertised as “the crazy disko-rock-reggae duo”. Hmm. I’d drop the “rock” part. Anyway, ENJOY!

Check out their umm… very… “funky” dance moves in this video called “Dance dance dance”. (Another of my favorites can be found here, called “Two White Monkeys”.)

Comments

Popular Posts