Dear Alex,

Hello Alex. 

I don’t suppose you’ll ever read this, but I thought you should know this in any case. I still think about you, even if you never wanted to talk to me again. I went to Amsterdam last week and met another friend called Alex then. He wasn’t into Porcupine Tree or any of that. Don’t worry. He’s not a replacement-Alex, he’s fellow-friend-Alex. There was also an Oscar. How strange is that? I know an Oscar from before too, and he barely talks to me. Kind of funny, isn’t it? How are you these days? Do you feel any better? I don’t think I caught a glimpse of you in Amsterdam, but then, you don’t live there, do you. 

Yes, I finally got a proper infusion of Porcupine Tree as well as a few other bands you used to like at least back then. I wonder what you listen to these days. Are you still alive? Do you ever think of me? Are they at all friendly thoughts or do you thoroughly dislike me? 

I don’t know how to end this thing.. Take care. Stay healthy. Be well. 

-Ann-Mi- 

PS: I thought you should know that at least the Netherlands got some sort of revenge for you, if it matters. I’ve spent the past five days in complete misery, wallowing in my own snot.

Comments

Popular Posts