Burning Crusade Concept Art

Link: Burning Crusade Concept Art

Forest troll

While looking around for pictures of how horribly cutesy and “attractive” the draenei and blood elf females are, I stumbled on something that is actually quite a bit cooler: 
concept art for The Burning Crusade. 

And in case the expansion isn’t your cup of tea and you’re tired of hearing people ranting about it, there’s some even cooler stuff. The site has a collection of concept art for Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, Warcraft II (with expansions), Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans (wow, I remember the trailer for this one. It was horrible. Glad they canceled it), Warcraft III (avec expansion), and of course World of Warcraft. 

Wow. 

I’m making this my new home. I LOVE concept art. Shame much of it is a bit pixely or low-resolution. There are some big, juicy high-res pics too to enjoy. 

And before anyone asks, NO I haven’t bought it. I’m in no rush. [note: after re-uploading this post three years later, yes, I did eventually end up buying the expansion before quitting the game and not looking back.]

Comments

Popular Posts