Hedgehogs and evil nazi Ninjas

My mother, father, and I sat outside eating some tasty grub my mother cooked up. My little brother has officially moved out of here to live together with his fiancé. We wonder if he finally realizes how stupidly high his cereal consumption is and wonder if he copes with it by feasting on porridge instead. His habit is expensive.
As we ate, the wind threatened to take my empty cranberry juice container and toss it at my cat. My cat sat by my mother and begged with great cute googly eyes for a tidbit. My father ran in and out, looking for jam, answering the phone, and finally catching the huge hedgehog that tromps about in our backyard from time to time. The hedgehog actually got scared by my hiccups before he could approach it, and so ran in a circular panicky pattern. He had no trouble catching it, while I fetched the scale from inside and activated it. He placed the violated-looking heavyweight on the scale.
1.6 kg. We have a hedgehog that weighs the same as this Davco Tile Grout for sale on ebay. For all you non-metric people, 1.6 kg is the same as 3.527 pounds! That’s a bit more than half of what the Swedish weightwatchers promise you’ll lose in a maximum of four weeks.

In other babble, I’ve discovered a film I simply must see. It’s called Ninja the Final Duel and I found it thanks to this brilliant review on the net.

In Japan there are a vicious group of evil ninjas who really hate the Shaolin Monks of China. They train and train and master such renowned fighting techniques as the ‘Swastika Trap’ and the ‘Flying Water Spider’ so that they’ll have no trouble taking down those pesky monks once they decide that the time is right.

It apparently features such stunningly tasty bits as:

a girl who appears, takes off her clothes, gets beaten up by ninjas, puts her clothes back on and gets killed by ninjas all in about 4 minutes time, an evil ninja master who pops in and out of the scene and plays a magic flute, and top it all off with a pair of effeminate Hari Krishna’s who hail from California.


How could a fan of bad films not resist this? Incidentally, it’s gotten a pretty good vote on imdb… 5.7 stars! *drool* Must… take… a look….

I’m feeling: What the…?! Listening to: Shaun of the Dead OST - Blue Wraith

Comments

Popular Posts