Sketch: Cat

I am photocopying overdue library books like crazy. I have to make it to the library to hand them in before eight. Depending on the fine, I may or may not pay it all, but I suspect it will be quite horrendous. I bet I miss out some book and then they fine me £50…

ANYWAY! The reason I’m stressing out so much at the moment is because tomorrow I travel home at last. I checked the weather reports, and it seems it’ll be nice and warm. Around -8 degrees. And there will “only” be between 10 and 25 cm of snow where I live. That’s cool. Now, the only problem is, living in England for so long has probably turned me into a soft wimp. Or maybe I can handle it. I don’t know. All I know is I can’t wait to get out of this living, breathing house - breathing because it lets the cold in as easily as it lets the warm out, and living because of the mold that grows in the corners where things touch the wall. Like my housemate’s bed, for instance. AUGH!

Anyway, here’s my stressed out sketch. It was strangely relaxing to sit down and just doodle a little while. It is no masterpiece, but here it is! :D

Cat sketch

I’m feeling: Ahhh FREAK OUT! Le freak, c’est chique!

Comments

Popular Posts