Peephole

:)
Here’s a little something I made while finishing off one of my three sketchbooks today. It’s not strictly a sketch, and the photo is a bit bad, but..! It was fun to make. I took some stained papers left over from printmaking, spread them on the page, got one that was rectangle-shaped after a plate I had wiped on it, glued them down, made a hole, put some perspex as a sort of “glass”… then on the next page, double-sided-taped down a piece of my favorite pullover’s sleeve, as well as some other things.

Unfortunately, the photos are sort of bad. I apologize. Anyway, I give you.. PEEPHOLE! I think it is something I will use when I create my final piece this year (which will be a book based on the combination of my creative writing module and my fine arts module.)

Peephole

And the next page:

Peephole

Comments

Popular Posts