Cat-Update

Mood: Weak and Hungry  Playing: Rinocerose - music kills me

Unless someone in Lancashire or near tells me fast, I intend to bring Robin, the cat, over to a cat shelter this Wednesday. The poor kitty really deserves a home that I cannot give her, and a vet too.

Hopefully someone will adopt her from there, because it seems like this is going nowhere.

The place I intend to bring her to is this one:

Pet Lovers.
While the site is a slight .gif-hell, I feel that they are earnest in their attempts in rehoming homeless pets. I don’t believe they put the poor critters to sleep if no one adopts them. I desperately hope someone adopts her.. (or him, as the case may be. She hasn’t allowed me to examine her tail-hole-area closely enough to see if there are little marks left over from Le Snippety Snip).

I’m not looking forward to giving my friend up, but I suppose the sooner I do so, the greater the chance she will be adopted is. Or something like that. Ah well.

Comments

Popular Posts