Sidetracked!

Mood: Don’t let today end!  Playing: Blind Guardian - War of Wrath

Hello everyone. :)

Sorry for the severe lack of updates, but this old madness has got me in its grip again. You see, I’m currently obsessed with updating my own site. I was returned all of last year’s art projects, and now I’ve been busy photographing, shrinking, and uploading them.

I’m fiddling about with the html bit of the site at the moment, and I must say, there’s something deeply satisfying about html coding. I don’t quite understand it.

It’s a bit like when I got to write proofs in maths class. I enjoy it. It’s like my mind is thinking a lot, figuring things out, but at the same time it is completely on autopilot and very little actual thinking is going on.

Weird.

Am I the only one?

In other news, today I planted a bunch of bulbs that should have been planted already in November. Hopefully they’ll survive anyone. They were quite stubbornly starting to sprout in the bag, so a housemate and I dug them a little bench in front of the grill. Hopefully they’ll survive our feeble attempts at planting them and grow up to be big and pretty. :)

I also bought a breadmaker. You can adjust the crust color, make different types of bread, make jam, etc… It wasn’t from the highest end of the scale, because that monster cost £100. Still, it wasn’t the cheapest model either, unfortunately… but those just weren’t in stock, or were a bit too simple for my tastes. So from now on, I shall eat FRESH BREAD! If only I could finish my current loaf so I can start to play with my new toy…

Comments

Popular Posts