What?! What are YOU doing here???

I’m going to blatantly rip off Originalism now and post what sort of weird searches have hit me and brought me visitors. There were too many sensible ones (most related to Diablo and Nicola Conte), so I’ve only posted my favorite misfires.

Naja kaouthia Monocled cobra (eh, what? What’s Naja kaouthia?)

crab pants (mm.. scary…)

spanking homepage links (Ehh.. what? I must really have disappointed
someone. :)

aunt spankings bad girl (YEAH! that’s more like it!)

Chainletter surveys (You’re looking up survey chainletters on purpose? You MUST be bored. Then again, you did it with the aol search engine… so maybe it should be guessed.)

shirtless kids photos (You worry me…)

Sherlock Holmes on Elfwood (1) What? When did I write about Sherlock Holmes? Woops. I guess I did just now.

Brainlessness (HEY! Grrrr :)

modblog “created: 9/3/04” “gender: female” (Ooh picky stalker)

clitoris picture gallery (HAHA! Boy did YOU come to the wrong place…)


And what confuses me most is how Quidditch World Cup Campsite on the BBC newsround supposedly links to me.

Comments

Popular Posts