No matches for your request

Dream interpretations.

Dream dictionaries and such never have anything pertinent to my dreams. Ok, perhaps the occasional weirdly normal dream I have, but nothing else is ever suitable. It may have an entry on vampires, and immediately assumes it was an unpleasant dream, but it will seldom have one in which you’re the vampire and get to go on a very nice killingspree.
I was wrong. I just looked in dream moods and found an entry which says:


To dream that you are a vampire, signifies that you are sucking in the life energy of others for your own selfish benefit.


Alright, fair enough. :) This is a better source than the books I’ve peeked at in libraries. Let me see what kind of a combination it gets from last night’s dream of the Cat-Jesus.


Sibbe + Baby Jesus
Baby stolen from here

The relevant bits for the cat were:


To see a cat in your dream, signifies much misfortune, treachery, and bad luck. However, for the cat lover, cats signifies an independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity, and power.

To dream that you chase the cat away, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles.

To see a white cat in your dream, denotes that you are going through difficult times.


My brother’s cat is a snowbengal. They’re very white creatures, with blue eyes and beige stripes. It’s not a purely white cat, so maybe I’m only going through mediocrely difficult times. I’m a cat-lover,… this makes me worried, this feminine sexuality combined with the fact that the cat was male and Jesus. Urrh. Maybe it just meant power? *grin* And I chased him away from all the females because I didn’t want the mess that came.

And now time for Jesus!


To see Jesus in your dream, foretells that your greatest desires and goals will be realized. This dream serves to console and strengthen you in your times of adversity, hardship and struggle. You will rise above any situation and circumstance and become victorious.


Hmm. I don’t like this. First of all, this site seems to assume I’m Christian. I may be confirmed, but I’m no Christian. (Sorry, church.) And second of all, the combination of my greatest desires and goals and everything it said for cats… is a wee bit frightening.


Jackhammer Jesus
Snagged from here. Sorry!

My mother used to tell me that if I dreamt of snakes, it was a bad thing. Especially if they were in a swimmingpool. I can’t remember if their being black made it an even more ominous sign, but in any case, it was a strange kind of warning. I do remember dreaming of snakes in a pool, in a lake, too, but I was never frightened of them. I can’t remember if I dreamt of them before or after mother told me about their symbolism.

I think the dream about cat mating with humans was brought about from my reading eeore’s frightening link to instructions on how to best have sex with dolphins. Jesus? I have no idea. I think that might have been from yesterday as I sat and pondered that I am no fan of fanatics of any kind, especially not Christians.

The burglars that broke into the bikeshop and killed the unfortunate pregnant female in very SWATlike coordination..? Well, I have no idea. But there tends to be bloodshed in any nice dream of mine, so maybe they just marched in there as an excuse. It’s not as though I’ve been watching much TV lately.. :)

Comments

Popular Posts