Impending Doooooom.

Mood: Zombified  Playing: Vivaldi

First off, I was just told to turn my music down. It happened to be Summer from Vivaldi. This stuff isn’t meant to be listened to at a barely audible volume! It’s meant to slip through the room and melt into your consciousness! Grrr.. Anyway, enough about that.

IMPENDING DOOM! I should be back in England on the 20th of September, for that is when my accommodation contract doth start. However, I’ve not filled in any of the official papers required for anything else, including my own government or those silly things the my *krhem* educational facility demands.

What will I do? I won’t have any internet there, unless I hike to the library every day… and those computers really were/are bug-infested with sticky keyboards and raped mice. Who was it that would stickify the computers??? What were they doing to those keys? And how could they do it with so many security cams all over the place and bored voyeurs keeping the vigil from downstairs?
I suppose I’ll have to try to get dial-up. At a fixed rate. But first I’ll have to find myself another part-time job somewhere… Being a student is *so* hard.

The worst part isn’t making sure the money you have will last you… it’s getting that money and making sure you get to keep it and that you don’t pay any more than you have to. I seriously hope I wasn’t meant to fill in that 22-page dfes thing again this year, just to be told: CONGRATULATIONS! You may be eligible to be considered an EU-student!
Meanwhile, I should fill out a bunch of intimidating-looking papers for my own government that not even the officials are quite sure how it should read. Ah well.

Then, I’ve accepted too many commissions/requests. I’m a lazy git and a superb procrastinator at that, so I haven’t really done anything except started a few projects and finished none. I did have fun today, trying to figure out what the crossbreed of some sort of catperson and an orc might look like. I’ll put that picture up as soon as I can find the energy to do it. :)

In other news, I went on a little hunt today in EVE-online. It didn’t go too well. The prey escaped, although I’m happy for it that it did… seemed like a nice fellow, even though he was playing Minmatar :P
The only problem was when I listened to the advice of my guardian and believed him when he said the sentry guns wouldn’t shoot us because we only shot at someone (and nearly killed them) but didn’t kill them. :) I lost my pretty little cruiser.. AH WELL.

I should have learnt by now to only listen to my advice, not to that of those who sound like they know what they are doing.

Comments

Popular Posts